Estás en > Grupos > Portada de Generación del 99
In this interview, Encarnita, the educational psychologist of our school answered us some questions about bullying and school problems.
26.04.2015 - Elena Pérez-Ródenas y Antonio López, Murcia.
1. How can we detect that somebody is being bullied?
The first place where the bully has to be detected is at the nearest communal living, meaning, the first person that has to be alert is the teacher and for that, he/she has to be in an atmosphere of close and affective relationship.
If the teacher comes into the class in an aseptic and distant way and only teaches class without maintaining any relationship with their students, he/she is not going to detect that problem unless his/her parents were worried or it was detected at the psycho tests. Ever if the own classmates detect it, they have to report the problem. They can do it in a discrete way, suitable but we have to get involved.
2. ¿What do you think that is wrong in a communal living atmosphere in class to make a lot of people discriminate against one person? How can you help those people not to be ashamed to tell you their problems?
This is due to the fact that this person has a blunder when he/she has to relate with the rest of the people, it makes them to be ashamed of being their friends.
In their insides they're great, but they can't express it in relation to the rest. And for the part of the rest of the schoolmates, they must feel very confident to adopt an attitude at the weak side because that doesn't give them a renown.
For us is easier. Because we explain them that we're simply at their side to lend a hand, neither to endanger them nor to make their situation worse, with a lot of tact and description we give them some learning tools and recommendations.
3. A person who suffers bullying or for some reason has a bad relationship with his/her classmates, ¿does he/she get over it or, on the contrary, will carry the weight all his/her life?
Normally we all have experiences more or less traumatic, but when somebody gets over a problem, he/she acquires knowledge and you find yourself in a feeling of superiority due to the fact that you have overcome that problem. But undoubtedly it depends on the person because they don?t know how to keep with the positive part of the situation.
Anybody is free to be hounded, considering that we all can make clumsiness.
4. Peace judges. This Project attracted our attention a lot, since the student gets the help of his/her own schoolmates. ¿On what is it based?
Communal living is a topic which includes bullying, but also all types of conflicts, do a crazy thing, out of the curricular.
Peace judges are achieving that harmony in relationships with the aim of getting mature. Their function is to make the dialogue possible, control the person who bullies, support the victim?
5. A person who is bullied at school, ¿can he/she play the strong role and make the same thing that he/she feels to his/her parents, for considering them weaker?
There are people that when they feel weak, they adopt the model of the strong one and they do the same to a weaker person. This is a wrong way of saving their self-esteem.
We have to stop that series because it is the opposite of a favors series. And in a future that person will feel destroyed emotionally.
This is a brilliant interview, highly interesting and well formulated questions that make the person being interviewed take out all their knowledge for good. Congratulations
- Adecuación de los contenidos al tema semanal
- Confección propia de las noticias, no copiadas
- Fotos y vídeos realizados por el grupo
- Regularidad en el trabajo, semana a semana
- Correcta ortografía y gramática
- Diseño atractivo y accesible para el lector
- Correcta exposición de contenidos
- Buen resumen de contenidos en titulares
- Originalidad de las informaciones